It is possible to configure your phone system to automatically go into holiday mode. My favorite way is to set all holidays at the beginning of the year, then sit back and relax. Below is the step by step instructions on how to do it:
- Click the Voip button after logging into your portal account.
- Click on the Holiday routing down the left side menu.
- Click add holiday route in the right hand window.
- Set your parameters for the holiday. NOTE: you will need to do a second holiday for the Friday after Thanksgiving for instance if you have both days off.
- Click the Save button.
- Under “Phone Numbers” on the left hand menu, you can select what happens to calls when the date falls under your holiday menu.