Anyone can park a call. If you don’t know what this is, it is typically used by an operator who takes calls, then tracks down the person in question. Using call park, they can place the call in a park location, then page the individual letting them know that a call is waiting in that park location. Here’s how to do it:
- While on a call, press the Transfer button.
- Dial *3 + the park location such as 1 (*31)
- Press the Transfer button again.
- Call is now in Park Location 1.
- User 2 can now dial *31 to retrieve that call.