Voicemail Access From Anywhere
Looking to check your messages but you’re not at your desk? There’s a simple solution for that. Follow the steps below to access your voicemail from anywhere in the office:
- Dial *97 from any phone.
- When prompted, enter the extension that you want to check for voicemails. Press the # key.
- When prompted, enter the password of that mailbox and press the # key.
Transfer to Voicemail
If you know Johnny is not in the office but you have a caller looking to leave a message, there’s no point in making the caller wait for the 25 to 30 seconds to go to voicemail right? We’re all trying to save time, but no need to cut corners. Here’s how you put a caller directly into the voicemail:
- While on a call, press the Transfer button.
- Instead of dialing just the extension, dial ** then the extension.
- Press Transfer to send the call directly to voicemail.